Serenity-pkz
Please Vote for us for more players!
Serenity-pkz
Please Vote for us for more players!
Serenity-pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serenity-pkz

Serenity-pkz, Where The Legend Begins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Application Layout

Go down 
+4
you know me
getready
Safwan
redroSIDz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
redroSIDz
Amazing Coder
Amazing Coder

Moderator Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 am

In Game Username -

How Old Are You ? -

Whats Your First Name ? -

Why We Should Choose You As A Mod? -

Have You Ever Been A Mod On Other Servers? -

Do You Promise To Do Your Best To Keep Server Alive? -
Back to top Go down
Safwan

PostSubject: MY mod app :_) by,safwan   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 am

In Game Username - My ingame user name is SAFWAN Smile

How Old Are You ? - I m 13 now i m kind of young Smile

Whats Your First Name ? - My first name is SAFWAN Smile

Why We Should Choose You As A Mod? - Because i m really helpful ingame and i m really active on server/forums/ nd other stuff Also because i m a really great player nd i can help you guys out i may not be able to code and sht but i can be really active and can help any new members and i think we would need that since we have a vps now and a 317 coming out.

Have You Ever Been A Mod On Other Servers? - Yes i have been staff on other servers.I have been co-owner on like 2 servers and i have been admin in like about 3-4 servers and i have been mod in many servers.I m here now because all of those either been crashed or have no host or got no players left because every rsps has to shut down sometime ....

Do You Promise To Do Your Best To Keep Server Alive? -Yes i will do all i ever can to keep the server alive .. I will never abuse my power if i get moderator because i m really nice and kind unless other ppl dont tick me off ...

Moderator Application Layout 21bnmt

Thatz me ingame Smile .
Back to top Go down
getready

PostSubject: getready's mod application   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 am

In Game Username -getready

How Old Are You ? -14

Whats Your First Name ? - jake

Why We Should Choose You As A Mod? - you should choose me as mod because i am a very kind to people.. i joke with my family and friends:)

Have You Ever Been A Mod On Other Servers? -yes i have been a mod because of me helping people and helping staff with dupers

Do You Promise To Do Your Best To Keep Server Alive? -yes i promise i will do anything i have to do to keep this server alive.
Back to top Go down
you know me

you know me

PostSubject: mod app   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 am

Nice Moderator Application Layout

Moderator Application Layout Revolutionx
Back to top Go down
http://revolutonx.forumotion.com
s3xypkz
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

getready wrote:
sorry i ment to say that i am 14

please do not double post you can always just edit your posts so i fixed it for you
Back to top Go down
https://serenity-pkz.board-directory.net
sprite

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 pm

redroSIDz wrote:

In Game Username -my user name in the game is :: sprite

How Old Are You ? - I`m 15 years old and playing this rsps for 7 years.

Whats Your First Name ? -rene

Why We Should Choose You As A Mod? - i`m very carefull and i can help a much of people. and the second thing is that i would be like 2 hours a day online

Have You Ever Been A Mod On Other Servers? - yes in the game ballzscape, near realiy

Do You Promise To Do Your Best To Keep Server Alive? -
i promise in the name of god that i always should do my best to keep this server online..

btw ty
Back to top Go down
x s33ker x

x s33ker x

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 pm

In Game Username - x s33ker x --- Probably the best username out there! LOL jk.

How Old Are You - I'm 16 years old...

Whats Your First Name - My first name is Eric! Yeah it's not that great... LOL

Why We Should Choose You As A Mod - Uhm I don't know why you should make me a Mod... I am kind to people, I am never pissed off or anything, All my friends say that i'm a cool and funny person to be around. When I played other servers out there nobody ever complained about me. I can't code or anything like that. I could just welcome people watch the server for problems etc.

Have You Ever Been A Mod On Other Servers - Yes I have been an Administrator 2 times and a Mod 1 time I'm my life.

Do You Promise To Do Your Best To Keep Server Alive - Yes I promise to keep the server alive. The first day I joined I recruited 2 people in 30 minutes, and i can recruit more! I will do everything I can to help out on the server!

BTW THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SERVER I HAVE PLAYED EVER!
Back to top Go down
fathienblade

fathienblade

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

why u guys doing mod aplly here? this is justing saying how to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Layout   Moderator Application Layout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1